This year I decided I’d try something new. Instead of committing to unrealistic resolutions that would last..what, three weeks out of the year? I instead decided to make a list off goals I’d like to meet in this new year. Goals that were attainable and not unrealistic. Some goals were simple and some were more ambitious than the rest. To each goal I jotted down on that floral paper sticky note there had to be a first step in line. A practical first step to get myself headed in the right direction. I swear there is a power in putting pen to paper because as I collected my thoughts, looked fear square in the eye and began to add each goal, one-by-one, I could feel a weight being lifted. As if tangibly writing it down was the hardest part.
With that being said, I want to share with you my top five goals for the year (as scary as that may be) in hopes of 1. keeping myself accountable to finishing strong and 2. encouraging the go-getter in you that you never knew existed. Besides, She is only a few goals away.
2017 BUSINESS GOALS :
- Rebrand (coming soon!!!)
- Outsource with a private editor
- Transfer to all online payments
- Blogging more consistently – Every Tuesday to be exact
- Creating a Email newsletter that provides educational content for: small business owners, brides and fellow creative photographers. The newsletter family will also get an exclusive first look at Coaching session dates and special discounts that will be offered this year before it even goes LIVE to the public!! (interested in joining?)
*3 Bonus PERSONAL GOALS:
- Read 1 new book each month – if you have any recommendations I am ALL ears! The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines + Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst were January’s read. Highly recommend.
- Plan 3 Big Travels: 2 adventures already on the agenda (!!!)
- Say “Yes” to trying new things – whether thats foods (I tend to lean on the pickier side) or activities I’ve never tried
The wild things is, almost HALF of these goals are underway and I’m already having to brainstorm new ones to add to the trusty ole list. I’m writing this because your goals..however daunting they may seem..are in fact do-able and can be achieved by You! You’ve got this friend, just reading this proves that you are capable. Keep up the good work and don’t forget to extend yourself grace where grace is needed!